Wednesday, June 8, 2011

To June or not to June.....

I have no idea what that title means I just came up with it!  LOL!  :) It honestly does not feel like June at all to me it feels more like fall but hey call it global warming or just weird weather whatever you want to call it!  :)  We have had a pretty good day so far today.  I should be cleaning my bathrooms because Miss Grace is asleep right now and when she is awake it makes that job a little harder!  LOL!  This morning I broke out my new laminator and made some crowns for the kids they had alot of fun with that!  :)

Princess Jocelyn or JoJo!  :) 


Prince Lance

Princess Grace who I managed to finally get a picture of before she ripped it off her head!  OH and without a snotty nose for once!!!!  This kid has got to dry up one day right?  LOL!  :) 

Prince Dax and bottle!  :) 


Lance thought this was pretty funny!  :)





As you can see we had alot of fun with that!  :)   The kids right now are playing with Trucks and Barbie's.  Not sure how they go together but it works for them.  :)  Lance got these toys from a friend of ours and he has played the tail end off of them!  :)  Its great!  Thank you again to Julie and Adam for giving those to us!  :) I have some random pictures of our property we finally were able to mow and a few days Eric just gave up and mowed in the rain!  LOL!  Its been a good week!

A new picture of my buddy!  :) 

Eric laughing after being a little crazy with the weed wacker!  :)  He is a goof but he's my goof and I love him!  :) 

Looking down hill

Lance is helping out by trying to rake up the grass!  :) 

Just another view!  We have never had as much rain as we have had this year!  Its been crazy but it has been one good year for grass!!!! :)  LOL!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment