Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Monday

What a day its been!  I got up this morning and at first everyone seemed ok and then slowly throughout the day Miss Grace started getting worse so I called the doctor's office and decided to take her in.  Thankfully she is fine just has a bit of a cold.  :(  I wish she would get better, I feel so bad for her.  It seems like she has been sick forever.  I thought on Saturday she was on her way to feeling better and then crash!  :(  Oh well we will get there at least I don't have to worry about the RSV any more.  :)  I need to keep an eye on her but we are out of the scary woods and strolling through the forest now!  :)  Today on the way home I got to listen to Jocelyn play pretend.  She has such an imagination and I love it when you play along with her she tells you what to say!  :)  She is so funny.  

    I will be keeping Adam, Kate and Naomi on Wednesday.  The kids are so excited!  :)  (Grace is not contagious any more I got a clear bill from her doctor.)  I am trying to decide whether to take them to Planet Kid on Friday.  They love going there and its a fund raiser for our church's school.  I will have to see how Grace is doing.  :)  Beginning in April I will be keeping Adam and Kate three days a week for a few hours and we will be doing a homeschool preschool with them!  I am very excited about this and so are Lance and Jocelyn!  I think it will be fun and a great learning experience for all the kids and myself.  :)  


I am sitting here watching Castle!  I love this show!  I caught the tale end of the bachelor and was totally confused on that.  I don't understand that show why would you want a guy or girl for that matter depending on which one you are watching that is making out with you and a bunch of other girls at the same time!  LOL! Doesn't seem like love to me seems more like lust but I guess to each his own!  :)  

Well I am off now I need a shower before bed and I would like to finish up my episode on Castle!  :)  Till tomorrow!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment