Saturday, March 5, 2011

Doing bad!!!!

Well I suck at this so far!!!  Jeez!  I have got to get better about this because I really want to keep up with this!  :)  We have had an exciting week so far!  Thankfully everyone is finally starting to get over their sick junk I think.  Though Dax decided to give me one good scare last night and we took a trip to the emergency room where he was diagnosed with having the common cold!  :)  Thankfully nothing serious just Mom overreacting!  :)  Today he seems to be doing really well!

Right now I am sitting at the table writing on my blog and trying to play pretend with JoJo.  Right now I am Grandma and Aunt Benita and Kerri and Courtney are with us and we are riding in the car.  The car is our table chairs!  :) Its pretty fun.  Its hard to play and type at the same time though because JoJo is the narrator and tells everyone what to say but I can't keep up!  :)  I have to keep saying "What did you say?"  :)  We have been playing pretend alot lately it has been so much fun.  Sometimes I am someone in the family, sometimes I am the owner of a coffee shop or a librarian or something like that its fun to listen to their imaginations!  :)   She just told me I had to say "Girl put all your stuff up!"  So I said it and she said "No you don't say it yet!"  then she says "Now say it!"  So I said it and she said "You have to say it louder"  So I said it louder and she said "No don't sound mad!"  So I said it again in a cheery voice and she laughed!   :)  She will be a director or an actress some day or both!  :)

My Pretty girl in her new pink sweater!  :) 

Baby JoJo?  LOL!  

Snow again!!!!!  

Lance decided it was easier to eat soup with a spoon and a fork!  like chop sticks!  

Our BSU Girl! 


Big Blue Eyes!  :)

Grace going for a ride!  

They built a cage for Virus!!!!!  :) 


Our Boys!!!!  :)

This is how JoJo was dressed for our play time today!  LOL!  :)
JoJo wants to say "I never get to play with my flower seeds and they look beautiful!"  That is what she told me to type!  LOL!  :)


Good by all I am off to watch a movie with the family!  I believe its called the Guardians!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment