What a fun week we have had. It has been a week of firsts for us! :) As you can see below! :)
Miss Grace colored her first masterpiece! :)
Dax is still sleeping but is smiling and googling at us! His cough is gone too btw which I am so excited about!
Lance made some amazing discoveries on his Wild Kratts game. Its a game on PBS kids! He loves the Kratt brothers. They are these two guys that are like animal adventure guys! :)
All three pillow pets on Grace's bed! :) Grace's is the dog with the heart nose, JoJo's is the lady bug and Lance's is the Bee. I thought these were a waste of money but the kids got these for Christmas and they are well worth the money! At least with my kids they have slept and played with these things almost every day since they got them! :)
Grace loves the camera! :) LOL!
My Beautiful JoJo! :) I love her hair cut like this! :)
This little necklace that she has on she made at church its just a piece of yarn but she loves it!!!!
Look at her lashes! I love them, I am so jealous! LOL! :)
My Big smiley girl!!!!
I loved this picture I love how he holds that blanket up! :) He is getting to be so big already! :) Where does the time go?
My first picture of all four kids together don't they look thrilled! LOL! :)
Grace broke free!!! :) Run Grace Run.......
It has just been a fun week! We started doing an at home preschool with some friends of ours they come over three days a week and we are currently doing a friend theme this week! :) My first week is almost done and I am LOVING it so far! :) The kids all do well together and just seem to have a good attitude about things! :) We will see how it goes! :) Eric is doing well in School and at work. He has been working on some Engineering stuff now and says he is having a blast! :) I am so excited for him I just cannot wait for him to be done with school! :) Not too much longer now! :) Its been a good year so far! :) Lets keep it coming! :)













No comments:
Post a Comment