Monday, March 28, 2011

What a Job! :)

Well, this will be my first post post in awhile!  :)  I didn't really say anything because I wanted to see how things go but I have taken on a new job!  :)  I have been working with the kids at home on some things (preschool type things) and we have two little friends who have joined us!  :)  I have had fun with the kids.  We have done everything from Lacing Cards to writing to working on coloring to numbers to manners and even reading!  :)  It has been so much fun!  :)  I have some pictures from my weeks of working with the kids.  :)  They are all good little friends!  :)

Here we are working on Letters Adam and Lance

Here we are working on Lacing cards!  :)  The boys have to do boy things of course!  :)

Kate and Jocelyn working on letters while the boys work on the lacing cards.  :) 

Add caption


Here we are doing the Friendship March and a little bit of Dancing!  :) 

My livingroom looks really different now also!  LOL!  :) 

This was on the first day when we made our number train!  :)  1-10

Here we were having a little free play!  :) 

This is my black board!  :)  

On this day I had the kids lay down and measure each other with String  and then we  cut the string and laid them out.  Then I had the kids lay out blocks beside the string.  Then I had them take the blocks (which was in their height) and build something with it.  :) 

Lance built an airplane of some kind.

Jocelyn built a flower and Kate built a Castle.

Adam built an airport for Lance's plane!  :) 

Add caption

We started a Spring theme in our house so we built a tree and the leaves are the kids hands which they traced and colored themselves.  :) 

JoJo's shirt is not only to short but its on backwards!  LOL!  :) 

Then we added Grass and Flowers the next day.  


We built a neighborhood out of blocks!  :) 

Today we added Bugs.  :) 



We have been having alot of fun and Grace and Dax do really well.  Dax either sleeps or hangs out and watches the kids and Grace is usually walking around seeing what's going on or playing with something.  I sometimes put her in the high chair and let her color or work with big blocks.  :)  All in all its going well so far. I am really proud of the kids.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Your post brings back fond memories of homeschooling back in kindergarten it was so much fun. Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete