Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend

What a weekend we had.  It was pretty on Saturday but on Sunday not so much.  Rain, Rain Go Away!  :)  The kids dyed Eggs and woke up to Easter Baskets it was alot of fun.  :)  We went to a different church on Sunday which was kind of neat to do.  The church we went to was one I have wanted to go to since we moved here about 11 years ago.  I don't know why I have always wanted to go to it but we finally did an it was really neat!  I have listened to the Pastor off and on for years on the radio and really liked him so finally I guess I got to go and see him live!  :)  It was fun.  :)   On Saturday we moved some stuff around in our home, got the Big kids room almost finished up and put together we just have  to change around one or two more things and then they are done and they are both so excited!!!  :)  They can sit in their bed and listen to books or music or look through picture books or JoJo can draw.  :)  They love it!  Sunday was more a family day we went to church did the whole Easter thing with the kids and sat around and talked and had dinner and watched the kids play.  It was fun.  :)  I am supposed to get my new couch today (we will see!)  :)  Here are some pictures for you guys!  :)

Here we are starting out on our eggs.  :) 

Lance was hysterical Eric gave him his first dye tablet and Lance dropped it in the cup and then Eric handed him the second on and he dropped it in the same cup!  We were like No No you have to pick a different cup!  :) 


Dax is hanging around!  :)

Add caption








Eric and Lance were cute they kept doing experiments on eggs and mixing colors it was fun. 


Miss JoJo was pretty much about pink and all the girly colors. 

If Eric looks less than thrilled he was really having a good time he was just really tired.  He had to go in to work for a few hours on Saturday and he was exhausted.  He had a busy week with work and tests and homework. :)  

Lance loved this egg!  He thought it was the coolest! 



Here they are making a suicide with all the dye's in one bowl.

JoJo did really well handling the eggs I was really proud of her.
JoJo wants to say "I liked my Easter Egg, it is so pretty because its pink.   I also love dying Easter Eggs and also I love my Mommy because I really love the dye that we got and my pink Easter Egg and all of the rest."

My buddy is getting so big!  :) 



The big buddies' new room!  We will do paint and stuff later when we finally split boys and girls but Lance and JoJo want to stay together for just a bit longer.  :) 


We had tons of junk on our table and didn't realize it till closer to dinner and Eric and I were too tired to clean it off so we put the dog up in our room and had dinner on the floor picnic style!  :) Grace was hysterical she kept standing up in her booster chair and trying to walk it was pretty comical!  I think Dax would have eaten a hot dog if he could get his hands on one!  :) 

JoJo did not wear those tights to church!  LOL!  She thought they looked good with that dress.  LOL!  :) 


Here we are looking through our baskets.  :)  Grace ripped open a chocolate piece of candy faster than you could blink.  lol!  She had no problems with the wrapper or anything!  :) 







Happy Easter!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment