Friday, April 22, 2011

This week in review!

Well I started to go back and blog alot of stuff and then I decided not to, to just pick up with this week!  :)  Sorry guys I am really trying to get better with this!  :)   We had a wonderful week!  I thought I was getting my new couch this week and sadly found out that it will be here on Tuesday!  Oh well such is life its no big thang!!!! :)  Eric is doing well with school he was told this week by someone who works for the school that when he is done getting his degree he should get his Master's Degree and teach here and there for Boise State!!!!  :)  She told him he would be an amazing teacher and its something he could do even when he retired, he could teach a class here and there and get paid really well for it.  So she told him to come back and see her when he gets his masters so he can work for her.  He then told her it was nice knowing her basically because now he had to go home and tell his wife that someone wants him to take two more additional years of schooling!  LOL! :)  But we are going to get his Electrical Engineering one done first and then a break and then maybe we will talk.  :)  LOL! :)

Lance and JoJo had a big week with school with their friends Adam and Kate and then a play date at A & K's house on Friday.  When I came to pick them up Lance promptly told me he was not ready to leave yet.  :)  Gotta love Lance and his willingness to invite himself to stay longer at someone's house!  :)  LOL!  I was glad they had a good time and I got to have some 1 on 1 time with my babies!  :) It was alot of fun and Grace was so funny.  Dax talked my ear off I have never heard him talk so much!  When we got home our neighbor Aaron is back in town working on his getaway house (he has done an amazing job!) and Lance ask if he could help him out and Aaron said sure!!!!  :)  Lance came back to the house got on his workin shoes and his little yellow dump truck and away he went!  He helped to move rock and then got to take a ride in Aaron's Mule.  (Mule for those of you who don't know, I didn't,  it is a four wheeled vehicle kind of like a golf cart on sterroids!)  He had a blast and was covered in Mud when he came home, go figure Lance covered in mud.  :)  Miss Jocelyn stayed with me and watched some cartoons she had fun.  :)  Tomorrow we will dye some Easter Eggs!  :)  I cannot wait!  I am thinking we will have to wait for miss Grace to go down for a nap otherwise she will be in everything.  Eric has to work for a bit tomorrow (blah) to get all his time in for the week.  He is gone alot and I miss him.  :(  Not much longer though is what I keep telling myself.

I am doing well though I have decided that Jack in the Box and I are no longer friends.  I think I have finally gotten used to my new hair and I have been buying up some new clothes and I am so excited.  :)  Life is good!  :)  I enjoy watching my kids every day they are so much fun.  I have some pictures to share with you guys too!

Caught little miss Grace playing computer genius with her red shoe on!  :)


Love the tongue sticking out here!  She is really concentrating!  :)

JoJo took a picture of me!  :)  No Gray, cut short feelin' good!  :) 

This was Preschool on Monday I believe it was sorry its a little dark our awesome camera  suffered a Grace attack on it!
She pulled it off the counter and broke the lens on our nice camera so I have to use the little point and shoot we used to use.  I think I need to check my settings on it.  :) The kids are working on Pasting, cutting and coloring.  :)   


Lance showing off his work and not his face!  :)  I always ask them show me your picture and they put it in front of  their face!  I guess I need to say show me your picture and your face!  :)  

Adam working hard!  :) 

Kate posing for me!  :) 

The finished product.  

Be alarmed as I helped JoJo with her picture.  Eric said did you let her put it together wrong?  I said "No I helped her with it!"  Be afraid be very afraid!  LOL!  :)   Kate's sitting back there thinking glad she didn't help me with mine!!! :)
LOL!  :) 

Miss Kate's finished product.  :) 

Adam's finished product.

I got this Idea from a blog I read called Heaps of Laundry.  Its is really a neat blog about a homeschooling Mom and she gave me this idea to let your little little ones paint with water.  She didn't know the difference and she had a blast doing it! :)   Lance was so cute helping her out!  :) 

Miss JoJo eating strawberries and getting her weeks worth of sugar at the  same time.  She wanted more sugar and I was like heck no!!!! :) She painted a really cool strawberry but sadly Grace eventually dumped her water over on to JoJo's picture and since its washable paint it was gone like that.  The paper also didn't get moved in time since I was talking to Eric and now there is a bright pink mark on my table. (Huge bright pink spot!)  :)   Oh well that is what a table cloth is for right?

Showing off her strawberry.   Our neighbor Aaron brought those over along with an amazing Lemon Cake!   :) 

My sleepy little Dax!  :) 

Please excuse the messy face but I had to post these pictures.  Grace did something I don't know  what she did but she got in trouble by Daddy for it and she does not like to disappoint Daddy!  :)  I love the puckered out lip!  Breaks my heart!  :)  LOL!  :) 



Then Dad goes and tickles her feet and all is well!  :) 

This was probably the cutest part of the night.  Eric sat down on the floor and for the first time  Grace ran down to her room and packed that tub down herself and set them in front of Eric.  She wanted to play!  :)  It was so cute so Eric played with her and her little people!  :)  

Love this picture!  :) 

This last picture I blame Courtney for.  Not only does JoJo look for clothes with a little more kick to them but on this day she was trying to dress like Atreyu from The Never Ending Story!  LOL!  :)  I told her to go and put a shirt on and Lance said "No Mommy Warriors used to dress like that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment