Well I have some cute pictures to post and a funny story that got a little out there! :) I want to clear the air first on a post I made on my Facebook page and the only reason I am saying anything is due to the fact that I have gotten so many posts and emails telling me not to worry about my kids size. Apparently it was a bad post made by me and I can see how everyone would think I was concerned over the size of my kids. I was trying to fit too many things in to the status update and you know me when they say "Its a status update not a diary!" they are talking about me! :) LOL! :)
First of all I would never freak out over my kids being short, fat, thin, born without legs or arms, having some disability or six fingers on their left foot or right foot and I sure as hell would not worry over my kids being tall. I would like to apologize when I said "It was not a GREAT Day" I meant I had other problems which by the time I got home it was one of those days that made me not want to ever leave the house again! LOL! (That is a joke I am not going to lock myself in the house please do not start emailing me telling me I have to get out of the house!) LOL! :) What happened was I was about run off the road by a cop on the interstate, I had a lady cut in front of me at the doctors office and then while I was making annoyed noises and faces her husband was sitting and watching me do the whole thing. Some lady who could not control her daughter kept yelling at my kids like it was their fault her daughter was being a child and talking so I got short with her and somewhat put her in her place. When I went to get the kids prescriptions filled a lady backing out of the opposite parking spot from me just slammed out of her spot and if I had not been paying attention she would have hit me and then..........At a three way stop some lady didn't look my way and about ran in to the side of me and had the nerve when I laid on the horn to look at me like it was my fault!!!!! I felt like I had a huge target on my car. I also had problems with our scanner, figuring out how to make an order on something and blah blah blah blah......the list goes on. That is why it was not a GREAT Day! Its hard I like to talk and like I said I am the person they are talking about when they say "ITs a status update its not a diary!" :) I have too much to say in too little of a space! :) I do want to say though thank you to everyone who said things if my kids did have problems its nice to see such an awesome support of friends and family and people who are not afraid to say anything! :)
On the flip side of things!!! :) Today was awesome! WE had a great day today. Grace is doing better her ears are way better, she had a horrible ear infection in one ear and Lance is taking his nose spray just fine! :) I hate nose sprays and he takes them like a champ! :) I would rather have a shot! LOL! :) I am convinced he will pass the hearing test when we go back I think its just a sinus thing like the doctor said. I am not worried about it. We moved my flowers outside today and we played and just had a good time. I bought some flowers and if the stinking snow will ever melt off the mountain top across the way I will plant the suckers in the ground but until then I will move them here there and everywhere! :) LOL! :)
The kids have been doing homework with their Dad it is so cute, for 50 minutes (I kid you not 50 minutes) they go and sit with Eric while he does his school work. They have to draw pictures and they have come up with some of the neatest stuff. Its really neat and they love the time they spend with him. They cannot talk and those two little stinkers do it too! I am amazed because you all know how my kids like to talk!!!! :) I played guessing animals with Lance today and JoJo and I played make believe she was Kerri and I was Aunt Benita. I am never to sure if she actually gets that Benita is Kerri's Mom or not! LOL! :)
Then one of the most awesome things is little Grace she amazes me she seems so smart. I told her tonight its time for night night lets go get in bed and she starts running down the hall towards bed and then I said "lets say night night to Daddy." so she stops outside the door to our room where he is doing homework and she starts waving going Night Night, Night Night. I opened the door and she went in and waved and said Night Night. She starts to leave the room and stops turns around and runs back to Eric and give him the biggest hug her little arms can give it was the most precious thing! Then she turned around and ran and got in bed! It was awesome! :) Dax is doing well also he is getting so big and is now officially sleeping through the night! I laughed tonight he was sucking on his toe! LOL! :) Too fun! :) I have some pictures for you guys I hope you enjoy them! :)
![]() |
| Ready for Sunday morning church! I stayed home with the kids on this day! :) |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| I started out taking pictures of Dax only to have Grace going Cheese....Cheese so I had to include her in the picture! :) |
![]() |
| I love this picture! :) |














No comments:
Post a Comment