Monday, May 16, 2011

What we have been doin'

I start my night off on writing on my blog with Eric sitting on the couch holding Dax and reading a book.  It is so cute.  Dax talked in his ear a little bit but seems to have quieted down now and is looking around the room.  
We took Lance today and signed him for Kindergarten and he was very excited about it.  It was neat to see him ask permission to go play with the toys they had in the room and see him walk around looking at things and asking questions.  I don't know much right now other than the fact that they tested him today and went ahead and said they will bump him up to 1st Grade reading when he starts.  :)   He thought that was pretty cool.  :)  He explained to the teacher how he can count to 100 which was said like this 1 2 skip a few 99....100!  :) He is too funny.  :)  All in all it was fun and I was glad that Eric was there to share the day with us.  I guess some of the guys were like why do you need to go and I guess I thought why wouldn't he want to go?  Its his kids school and it was a big day!  :)  I was glad he was there.  Jocelyn enjoyed going too she liked seeing the stuff in the room and thought it was neat.  Lance had fun playing with the other kids and did a good job at introducing himself to everyone.  :)  Not sure how many names he will remember but thankfully due to going to some play dates he knew almost all of the kids there.  :)  Lance has got many great things lying ahead of him.  :)  So do the other kids.  :)  Grace has been going through a sick period again.  I feel so sorry for her. Eric stayed home with the little kids on Sunday and let me take Lance and JoJo to church I had been couped up with Grace who on Friday decided to get a fever again and on Saturday for a bit but finally she is getting better I do believe!  Her nose is not snotting as much as it was and thankfully her appetite is back.  :)  I am glad to see her happier too a Grouchy Grace is not a fun Grace!  LOL!  :)  I have some pictures below to share I hope you enjoy them.  :)  OH and tomorrow we will be going to the Library in Idaho City for a reading group.  :)  I think the kids are really excited about that.  :)   I really look forward to getting the kids out  and getting them in to some more things so we can meet some more people in our area!  :)  


beginning our Easy bake oven morning.  :)

Everything is so tiny!  :) 

Jocelyn was so excited she could not wait to do this!  :) 



Here is where I told them to smile.  

Here is where I told them to smile again!  :) 

Here is where I told them to smile like they are actually excited that they are going to be using the easy back oven !  LOL!  :) 

Here we are tasting the frosting like every good cook should do!  :) 

Miss Grace needed a picture in one of the moments she was actually feeling good.  This was the day she fooled me I thought "OK! she is over it!"  Then BAM Grouchy City later that afternoon.  :) Yikes!  :) 



They did a great job with their frosting I was so proud of them both they were so careful!  :) 


Jocelyn said she put buttons on her or buttnings as she calls them.  :) 

Lance found out if you mix white and red you get pink.  :)  He thought that was pretty neat!  :) 

This picture just blows me away Grace looks so different here!  She is really growing!  :) 

Big man Dax!  He never stops making noise!  :)  LOL!  :) 

Tastes great Mom!  :) 

These are delicious Mommy!  :) 

These pictures are from a road trip we took.  We took the backway to Idaho City to go and get Ice Cream!  :)

The water is so high!  

This field is hysterical every year for awhile they would have a mid Evil times reinactment here it was pretty funny to see there would be tents every where and kids with bow and arrows and men with swords and Lords and Ladies but now there is an experimental forest!  LOL!  :)  

The water is so high and moving FAST!  :) 



It snowed this morning at our house on 5/16/2011




This was so funny this was Jocelyn in the full Spiderman garb and she was hysterical .  I came around the corner and she was dressed in head to toe Garb and she threw her hip out to the side and said "I am Spiderman!"  It was hysterical!  :) 

Here we are outside the School!  :) 



There is Lance meeting his Teacher Miss Ekerman (I know I probably didn't spell that right at all) she is a very very nice lady!!! :)

Here I am getting charged with filling out all the information!  :) 

Lance and Jojo meeting some new friends!  :) 

Dax hanging out!  :) 

Lance being tested!  :) 


This was hysterical Grace drew a moustache on herself.  :)  Eric kept calling her Frenchy!  :)  


Say Goodnight Frenchy!!!!  :)  Good Night!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment