Friday, March 22, 2013

On the first day of spring break...we got snow!

Well hello again!

It has been awhile since I wrote in this and I am sorry for that or maybe you guys were glad who knows!  LOL!  Just kidding.  Its officially Spring Break and on the first day I am sick and there is snow falling!  What a way to start off the break.  The kids have been having fun playing Lego Batman though.  Jocelyn has gotten really good at Wii games I am so proud of her, she is funny though if it gets to a part that is too hard for her she drops out lets Lance do the hard part and then she logs back in.  It works well for them though I guess.  Dax and Grace have playing well together today though I have hear MINE a few times today which is funny.    Dax has hit a new stage in life the Mine stage hopefully it will not last long but Benita said that little Tony Jr. has gotten in to the headbutting stage so I probably should not complain too much!  LOL!

Logan is doing great, he is almost 5 months old here in another week or two and he is doing great.  He sleeps through the night most nights and I have no idea how I did that or maybe he did the work.  Some nights he wakes up but he takes a bottle and goes back to bed so you cannot complain.

Dax still loves to play with his trains and cars.  We are currently working on potty training but I am not in a hurry as I think he is still a little young for it mentally but we are getting there just taking it slow.  He still calls Dad Booger which I think is hysterical.  I had to go to the doctor a few weeks ago and we were in the waiting room where Dax was saying to some woman "Booger Booger."  She seemed shocked but laughed and then I realized she had a diamond stud in her nose so I had to explain to her that he was trying to introduce do her to his Grandpa who he calls Booger.  I didn't want her thinking he was saying she had a booger on her face.  :)

Grace is doing well also.  She loves to play with this Disney Princess computer that we got her for Christmas.  She has taken such good care of it too because we explained to her that it was her's and she needed too.  Its cute to see her lug it around and put her little disks carefully back in an the little magic wand pend that goes with it.  :)

Jocelyn is doing well in school she is still having fun with it and her friends.  She has two boys in school who are in love with her which is funny.  Its cracks me up how soon it starts for boys and girls to be starry eyed!  She is doing so well with her reading I cannot believe how good she can read.  She works really hard at it too.  She has patience that I wish I had.  She will sit down and work with Dax and Grace and just be so calm and cool and never gets frustrated I love it.  She would be a good teacher or a good Mommy!  :)  She will be 6 here on April 10th so its coming up soon.  :) She is so excited and has changed her mind about a million times on what she wants but I think she finally has it narrowed down!  :)

Lance is doing great too, I just went to see him in a play called The Three Billy Goats Gruff he played a troll and was really cute with it.  He was very expressive if you can imagine that!  :)  I couldn't get over how quiet he was though since I know how loud he can be.  All of the kids did so well in the play.  I laughed at one little boy while I was there he didn't hear the teacher say to move back and so one of the kids called his name.  I am thinking he gets in trouble alot because he said "I didn't do anything!"  It was pretty funny.  Lance currently likes reading some books called Bone its a series kind of like a big comic book and he is enjoying playing Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman.

Eric is doing really good too he has (believe it or not) finally gotten to the point that he applied for graduation in August of this year!  Its going to be a hard summer for him which originally he was not going to have classes this summer but he found out that he can test out of some classes and then he can take some in the summer and be done in August instead of January.  We are both excited about this most you who know Eric know he has been working hard and going to school for a long time.  He got his Technician degree and then started getting his Electrical Engineering degree and this year he will be done thank goodness!!!!  :)

Me I am still just raising kids and trying to make it to as many school things and kids that I can.  :)  Mom and Dad have been a big help for me in that area for me.  Its so funny I am looking outside right now and its snowing like you wouldn't believe but thankfully its not sticking!

Well I am off I guess.  Happy Spring (I think) break!

Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment