Monday, October 10, 2011

Lots to see and lots to do!

It was a wonderful weekend!  We got up on Saturday and took a trip with Mom and Dad!  We were going to a place called Red Fish Lake but we missed our turn off so we went on down the road to a place called Pettit Lake!  Eric and I liked it alot better than Red Fish because it was not as busy as Red Fish is.  The water was so calm and the mountains were gorgeous!  We took some food and had a little picnic lunch even though it was a little chilly but as long as you had long sleeves and a stood in the sun it was not too bad.  :)

As you can see there is snow in them there hills!!!  :) 

We pulled over at a rest spot (which I will not discuss the toilets!)  and there was snow everywhere so the kids and Dad had a snowball fight!  :)



Pettit Lake was so pretty!  :)  There are a few cabins and a camping spot around the way .  Eric me and the kids might be going back some day!  :) 

In this picture Eric thought I was taking pictures of everything but them and you will see him reacting in the next few pictures!  :) 

Hello....Over Here!



This picture cracked me up they gave up on me!  :) 





Little man hanging out!  :) 






Lance got this umbrella and he is so totally excited about it!  He is wanting to take it everywhere we go and he tells everyone about it!  :) 





The next few pictures are the things we had to do this weekend!  We had our fun on Saturday and then on Sunday even though it was supposed to be a day of rest turned in to a day of work!  :)  I figured we rested on Saturday so we were good.  We put the tarp on the roof for now and got the shed painted!  :)  Oh we also found a black widow spider.   That was neat but not so much fun.  Eric trapped it in a jar and we looked at the belly to be sure because you don't really know until you see it.  I ask him if he wanted to flip it over too see but he was not interested in that.  LOL!  :) It turned out it was so we killed it.  They are really pretty though but I would not want one around if I had my choice.  :)
Grace wanting to climb the ladder to get to her Daddy!  :) 



I need to repaint that little black awning over one of the doors it is looking rough.  :)  We still have some work to do on it but we need to wait till next year when there is more time and more money.  :)  


A picture of the white tarp roof.  :) 

The backside of the shed.  :)  

1 comment: