Saturday, September 24, 2011

Disappearing Mixer

Do you ever have that one kitchen tool that you keep losing!  No matter where you put it the last time you used it and you think to yourself HA HA I will know where it is next time!!!!  Only to find out that next time comes around and you can't find it again.  That would be my electric mixer.  LOL!  :)  I lose it every time I go to use it.  I finally found it after 10 minutes of digging around last night thankfully so we could get on our way to making our cupcakes.  We made halloween vanilla cupcakes with orange vanilla flavored frosting.  :)  They were so good.  I had to put Grace back in the tub though and hose her down since I think she got more cupcake on herself than in her mouth.  :)  We are off today to go and get flu shots for the family!  Hopefully we can get them all done.  :)  Well I am off here because I think my kids are a little bit grumpy today!  I hope you enjoy the pictures.

My new Apron.  

Painting at the table.  The rainbow picture is one Lance did for me.  :) 

Jocelyn trying not to smile but not doing a good job when I told her to say Princess Snot instead of Cheese!  :)

I don't know if you can see it in this picture or not.  Grace had red paint just below her nose so it looked like she might have a bloody nose it wasn't she was just trying to finger paint her fact.  LOL!  :)   Maybe she will be our little Nurse or Doctor!  :)  

Or not since she put it up to his ear and started going "Hello?  Hello?"  :)  


Oh and yes Dax had just woken up and was about to get his diaper changed, if it looks like it needs to be changed.  I had to wait for the doctor to finish with him!  :) 


A not to happy Dax.  :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment