After we dropped off Lance we came back home and got ready and went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. When I got there I knew I was going over to help out but was not sure what so I ended up staining one of the decks on their house. Not sure if you classify it as the front deck or the back deck since the house is set up so weird but Dad and I got it done! :) Dad was so funny today I had fun staining the deck with him we laughed and he talked alot it was nice! :) When we got done I came in for a bit and played with the kids and then I had to go and pick Lance up from school and I brought him back so he could spend time with the Grandparents at their house. We stayed till about 5:30pm and right at the end the kids were using a pair of Binoculars to look at a hawk that was flying around it was pretty cool. :) Lance said as we were leaving "next time we come back I want to stay her forever but its hard because I will miss Dax and Grace!" LOL! :) I guess they were not invited by Lance to stay there forever! :) LOL! :)
Eric talked to his school counselor today and he is on track for school he found out that he can have a class waved so that is three credit's he will get towards his degree. :) He is looking to be done in the fall of 2013! :) Still a ways off but not too far. :) We are excited! :)
![]() |
| I thought I would just include a night at the dinner table for us! |
![]() |
| Just because she's a cutie! :) Even when she chucked that Thomas the Train at the back of my head today! LOL! :) |
![]() |
| The Chore Chart which the kids still love and we started it on Sunday! :) |
![]() |
| Just the girlz at the breakfast table! :) Lance was already gone for school. Eric took him to the bus stop on this day because he took the day off to study. :) |
![]() |
| JoJo looked a little crazy. LOL! :) |
![]() |
| I love this picture! :) |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| I just see the caption in this picture as "I'll take that!" :) |
![]() |
| Of course Lance with the bunny ears and my sister Benita said he would do this for about the next four years of his life and then the bunny ears will turn in to Peace signs! LOL! :) |















No comments:
Post a Comment